You will fall in love with this quick and easy-to-make healthy recipe. These are even made without any flour or sugar! It’s so simple that you can have this tasty treat ready to eat in less than 20 mins – every busy mom’s dream, and even better, the kids will love ‘em too!
Prep time: 5 mins Cook Time: 9-12 mins Serves: 15-20
- 3 Medium bananas (organic if desired)
- 2 Cups oats, ground (gluten-free if desired)
- ¼ Cup cocoa powder
- ½ Cup chocolate chips (dairy-free if desired)
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend oats in a food processor or blender until almost flour-like consistency.
- In a large bowl, combine mashed bananas with oats, until smooth.
- Add in cocoa powder, vanilla extract and chocolate chips.
- Grease the baking sheet (I use coconut oil).
- Place batter onto cookie sheet; approx. 1 tbsp each.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place on wire rack for cooling.
*Cookies will stay fresh for a few days in a sealed container or can be frozen and reheated when needed.*